Global Size Guide
STUART WEITZMAN IS KNOWN FOR ITS SHOEMAKING EXPERTISE AND UNRIVALED CRAFTSMANSHIP. EVERY PAIR IS CAREFULLY ENGINEERED FOR UNPARALLELED COMFORT, HOWEVER SIZING MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE UNIQUE DESIGN OF EACH STYLE.
Roll over your size below to find the perfect fit.
|Age||0-3 mo||3-6 mo||6-9 mo||9-12 mo||12 mo||18 mo||2-3 yr||3-4 yr|
The Stuart Weitzman Width Guide: One size does not fit all
STUART WEITZMAN IS KNOWN FOR CREATING SHOES IN AN EXTRAORDINARY RANGE OF SIZES AND WIDTHS. WE OFFER FIVE WIDTHS RANGING FROM SIZES 4 THROUGH 12.
StuartWeitzman.com and U.S. boutiques carry most styles in narrow (AA), medium (B) and wide (C) width. Additional sizes and widths are available during our seasonal online and in-store trunk shows. Sign up here to be the first to know about exclusive events.
FREQUENTLY ASKED FIT QUESTIONS
- How do I know what size I wear if I tried on a size in Europe and now I'm back in the U.S.? When shopping in-store, try on a half size down from your EU size or a wider width. When shopping online, don't be afraid to order additional sizes, because shipping and returns are free.
- Why don't Stuart Weitzman sizes follow a global standard? The Stuart Weitzman sizing system is based on our shoemaking expertise. Each style is engineered for unrivaled comfort based on its unique design. Sizing rules differ around the world, so we offer a comparison sizing chart to help you find the perfect fit.
- Why can't I get all widths globally? Stuart Weitzman offers a variety of widths depending upon the region. Note that the EU standard width is equivalent to a U.S. wide.
- What do narrow and wide refer to? A narrow graded shoe will be slimmer in the foot bed and the shaft. A wide graded shoe will be fuller in the foot bed and the shaft.
- Can I order a narrow or wide if my size in a medium is out of stock? It never hurts to try - especially when we offer free shipping and free returns on full-price merchandise.
Try it on for size: free shipping. free returns.
Not sure what size to buy? Order several pairs to find your solemate. If the shoe fits, keep it. If not, return it - free of charge.
All unworn, non-customized and full-price merchandise may be returned within 30 days. Click here for more information on the Stuart Weitzman return policy.