your shopping bag is emptyStart Shopping
- Do you offer repair services for items purchased online?
We will repair any item with manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship (such as broken hardware) for a period of 12 months after the date of your purchase from eu.stuartweitzman.com or any Stuart Weitzman boutique. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of original parts for all accessories. If you need assistance repairing an item purchased on eu.stuartweitzman.com, please contact our Customer Care team at +44 186 592 0174 or email@example.com with photos of your item, a description of the damage, your order number and contact information. We will get in touch once your photos have been evaluated.
- Can I cancel or make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, no. Orders are processed almost immediately in our system and therefore cannot be cancelled or modified. If you have ordered the incorrect size or made a mistake while entering your details, please place a new order with the correct information. You will need to return your original order to get a refund.
In addition, we are unable to redirect orders to a different address after they have been dispatched. Please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
If you chose PayPal as a payment method, please change it directly in the appropriate section on PayPal's website.
- Can I add items to an existing order?
Unfortunately, no. Once an order is submitted, we are unable to modify it in our system. To purchase additional items, simply place a new order.
- Can I change my currency?
Currency is pre-selected based on your Ship To location and cannot be modified. If you are shipping to the UK or Switzerland, your order will be charged in British Pounds or Swiss Francs. For all other destinations, you will be billed in Euros. If your credit card is not denominated in Sterling, Francs or Euros, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction.
- When will I be charged if one or more items is on pre-order?
Please note you will be charged for items on pre-order at the time of purchase. Your items, including products that are not on pre-order, will be shipped together once they have all arrived in our warehouse.
- I need assistance for an item I purchased in a Stuart Weitzman boutique. What should I do?
Stuart Weitzman stands behind the quality of our products and we adhere to strict guidelines for quality control. If you think your item has not performed as expected, or if you need assistance, please contact the boutique where it was purchased. Our sales associates will be able to assist you further.
- I am looking for a style that is not on your website. Can you help me locate it?
Stuart Weitzman offers an extensive selection of products, but typically focuses on the most popular styles in each category. If you have not found the style or size you want to purchase online, you may contact our Customer Care team at +44 186 592 0174 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit one of our boutiques. Use our Store Locator to find your nearest location. Please note that stock levels and available styles will vary by location and retailer — we recommend calling ahead to confirm availability.
Our website reflects our entire online inventory. If your preferred style is unavailable, click on "Notify Me" next to the size and enter your email address to be informed if it becomes available.
- Where is my order and how can I track it?
If you have a registered account with us, you will be able to view the status of your shipment by signing in. To sign in, click on "My Account" at the top right of the page, followed by "Orders." You may also track your order by clicking here.
We aim to dispatch orders as quickly as possible and usually do so within 2 business days. Please note that estimated delivery times are only to be used as a reference and we are not responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance processes of the destination. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with your shipping details and tracking number.
Packages are typically delivered via UPS or DHL. For information on shipping costs, methods and delivery times, click here.
- How soon will I receive my order, and how much delivery will cost?
We offer multiple shipping options. For more information, click here to visit our Shipping Information page.
- Where can I buy authentic Stuart Weitzman products?
- How do I know if a particular item is in stock?
Our website reflects our entire online inventory. If your preferred style is unavailable, click on "Notify Me" next to the size and enter your email address to be informed if it becomes available. Please note that even if an item is in your shopping bag, it is not saved. Items in your shopping bag may be removed once they are no longer in stock.
- What payment methods do you accept?
For more information on payment options, click here.
- How can I manage my email preferences?
To manage your email subscription preferences, click on "My Account" at the top right corner of the page and sign in to your account. Once you have signed in, click on "Newsletter" located on the left side of the page to edit or cancel your subscription.
- Why is my order not showing up on my account?
It may take a few minutes for an order to appear on your account. Please check back later if your order does not immediately show up. Note that orders placed before registering will not appear on your account.
- How do I add an item or items to My Closet?
Save your favourite items, keep track of them and eventually purchase them whenever you please. It's easy — all you need to do is follow the simple steps below:
- Register for an account, or sign in to your account if you have already registered
- Find an item you want to add, then click on "Favourite." The item will be automatically moved to your “My Closet” page
- To manage your “My Closet” page, click on "My Account,” then select "My Closet"
- Do I need to set up an account to place an order? What are the benefits of creating an account?
Creating an account is not mandatory. However, registering for one will allow you to:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request your Return Authorisation Number (RAN) directly from your account
- Access your My Closet page
- Be notified when new products arrive
- Save your address and card details for quicker and easier shopping
- Manage your account details and email subscription preferences
- How can I remove my saved credit card details?
There are two ways to remove previously saved credit card details:
- Access your My Closet page
- Edit or add a new shipping or billing address
- Unselect the option "Remember my payment details" on the payment page during your next purchase
- What should I do if I forget my password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on "My Account" at the top right corner of the page, followed by "Forgot Password?" Then follow the password reset instructions to receive an email with a temporary password. You may change your password once you have signed in.
- Why are shipping restrictions applied to some items?
Due to international trade agreements and regulations, we are obliged to adhere to particular shipping restrictions. For example, we are unable to dispatch items made of exotic skins outside of the EU. In addition, some products manufactured in Mainland China and fine jewellery of certain compositions are not allowed to be shipped to certain locations. If you add a product that is not permitted to be shipped to your location to your shopping bag, the site will automatically prompt you to remove it. To proceed with purchasing this item, you would need to ship it to a different destination address. In the case of exotic skins, this would need to be within the EU. For more information, please read our Shipping Information by clicking here.
- Can I choose express shipping for my pre-ordered item?
You may choose express shipping for any of your orders. However, please note that the express shipping for the pre-ordered items will take effect from the moment your item arrives at our warehouse. Express shipping will not affect the estimated shipping date on the item page.
- When can I expect my refund?
Returns are processed within 14 business days of receipt. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been reviewed and accepted by our Return department. Your refund will be processed within 5-10 business days from when your email confirmation is sent.
- Do I need to sign for my order?
Due to the high value of Stuart Weitzman products, we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorise packages to be delivered without a signature.
- Will VAT and customs duties be refunded after I return my item(s)?
For more information, click here to visit our Shipping Information page.
- How do I return an item and get a Return Authorisation Number (RAN)?
Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt. To request your Return Authorisation Number (RAN), click here.
If you have a registered account with us, you will be able to request a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) by signing in and selecting "Orders." Identify the order containing the item(s) you wish to return, then click "Return Product."
For more information on returns, click here to visit our Return Policy page.
- What do I do if I have lost my return label?
- Does Stuart Weitzman ship to PO Boxes or freight forwarding addresses?
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes or freight forwarding addresses at this time. Please use General Delivery.
- Is my package insured?
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage while in transit from our warehouse to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance. If your box is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery or make a note when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box.
- Can I exchange my item?
Stuart Weitzman does not offer direct exchanges at this time. You will need to place a new order online for your desired item(s). To get a refund, follow our return instructions to return the item(s) you do not wish to keep.
- Are express shipping costs refundable? Are there return costs?
There are no standard delivery charges or standard return shipping costs for most locations. Unfortunately, standard delivery is not available in all locations. For more information on our shipping costs, methods and delivery times, click here. Please note that the cost of express shipping will not be refunded on returned orders.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?
We are unable to ship to multiple addresses per order at this time. If your order contains item(s) to be shipped to multiple locations, you will need to place a separate order for each delivery address.